On the beautiful waters of the Chippewa Flowage excitement fills the air every May for our two day event. To date our organization has helped more than 4,200 disabled fishermen and women get on the water in the Hayward Area alone. The atmosphere is one of friendship and camaraderie with people helping people.
Every morning starts with muffins & coffee and every evening a cookout dinner along with some evening entertainment. Special adaptive fishing equipment is available for those have the need. Fishing Has No Boundaries ® tries to give those individuals a fishing experience who otherwise would not have such an opportunity.
Our event is held each year on the 3rd weekend in May at the Lake Chippewa Campground. There is a fee of $60.00 per participant and $30.00 per attendant and guest. These fees help to defray costs of the event.
Our organization supplies the following:
* FREE FISHING! No fishing license is required for the disabled fishermen and women during our event.
* Fishing cap per participant
* Awards and prizes for several fishing categories
* Donuts, Fruit and coffee Friday & Saturday mornings
* Dinner on Friday & Saturday evenings
* On site and on water first aid personnel
* Pontoons, boats, and experienced guides
* Adaptive equipment
Do you want to go fishing?
We are here to take you. Let us know a little bit about you so we can assist you onto a boat or pontoon at our event. Below we have a little more information about coming to our FHNB event and a registration form.
Attendants & Guests
Do you want to assist some that is coming?
Let us know a little bit about you so we can get you on the right boat or pontoon at the event.